The personal information we collect may include by your full name, birth date age, gender, address, telephone number, e-mail address, identification data, credit card number, contact info fo inquiry and all that.
2. Purpose of use
We will not handle the personal information in its possession beyond the extent necessary for fulfilling its intended purpose of usage. except in the following cases:
1. In instances where you have granted your permission
2. In instances where we are required to do so by a legally-enforced order
3. If such information is required for the protection of a person’s life, body, or property, and the permission of the customer cannot readily obtained.
4. If such information is required especially for the improvement of public health or the promotion of sound nurturing of children, and the permission of the customer cannot be readily obtained.
5. If it becomes necessary by legal ordinance to coorporate with a government agency, public authorities, or parties aouthorized by them, and there is concern that seeking permission of the customere may hinder the execution of the relevant duties.
Before ushing personal information for any purpose other than those listed above, we will notify you to request your consent, and will not use your personal information for such other purpose unless you give your consent.
3. Appropriate Collection
We will only collect your personal information by appropriate and fiar methods.
We take measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage and other necessary and appropriate measures in order to safely manage personal information.
5. Surveillance of Employees
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
If we entrust an individual or entity with the handling of any personal information. we will exercise necessaly and appropriate supervision over such individual or entity to ensure the security of such personal information.
6. Providing Information to Third Parties
Apart from the aforementioned cases of use of personal information collected, we may also shere this information with third parties.（For example, we may notify hotels of personal information when you make a hotel reservation online.
When we are requested by a user in accordance with procedures we have specified to disclose user’s personal information, we will disclose such information as soon as practicable, unless such disclosure would be in violation of law.
We will respond appropriately to requests from our users to disclose the personal information that we maintain concerning them, to correct any inaccuracies in such information and to cease use of their personal information.
8. Policy Updates